I’ve got a boatload of stuff to do before my turn on the 2010 Piedmont Pilgrimage, which is Nov. 14th. Let’s see, maybe I should make a list…
1. Get payment from Insurance company for wrecked engines so they can be replaced in time.
2. Order the remaining backdrops for the layout and install them.
3. Begin work on the last tunnel for the ground level of the main room.
4. Finish first tunnel entrance on upper level.
5. Finish brick wall behind the turntable
6. Install new steel trestle on upper level (when it’s completed and shipped to me)
7. Install wood lip around the edge of the layout.
8. Install new cloth skirt around layout (the old temporary skirt is pretty nasty now)
That’s a lot of stuff to do before Nov. 14th, not to mention all of the videos I’m filming at the same time. Of the 8 items above, I think all are obtainable goals except for maybe item #6. The race is on!